Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Happy Halloween Layout of Mucas





































Ah yes, the day after Halloween in the the States which is known as half off candy day.....(insert happy Snicker Dance here!). I thought I'd stay in the spirit and show you a couple more spooky hand made things this week. This is a really simple page using a photo that kid that goes to school with my kid grabbed of Lucas and his friend Megan. (Their joint nickname in school is Mucas.)


The real star here, besides Mucas is that plastic upcycled skeleton that came off a lolly. I made it ages and ages ago and when some of the decorations came out of the closet, I realized that the Spice Rack project I made for THE CUTTING CAFE had started to come unglued. The head is from printable stamp set called Halloween Trio. Judging by the date stamp on my post, it's already four years old! Goodness, I've been on that team that long? That's a lot of cutting files!

One more shot of my cool skeleton and so you can take a good long look at that purple paper. I have had that in my stash way longer with four years! It worked perfect as I don't normally get to scrap many Halloween photos!

Happy Hump Day to you peeps! Don't eat too much candy!

2 comments:

I LOVE comments. Come on. Leave me one. They make me smile!