Monday, March 12, 2018

Dear Me....a lot of living in a little time


























Goodness gracious! A few weeks ago THE MAN texted me and said....I have tickets to Hawaii in my cart. We only turn 20ty once. Yes or no? It was very romantic and kinda crazy and of course I said yes. I mean, hello, it's Hawaii!!!

Good thing for Amazon. It's not shorts weather here. Not by a long shot. Lots of orders later (the mail man was pretty sick of driving up our driveway as we both needed clothes) and we were stocked up to hit better weather. It was scary though as we couldn't fly out the week of Spring Break as the oldest had her wisdom teeth out, so we had to leave later. Both kids were holding down the fort & still going to school.  Thank goodness for the one that could drive! Our biggest concern was a big snow storm that necessitated cleaning the driveway. Our driveway is like it's own little road and despite training, I still didn't want them on the tractor.



Of course the day we fly out, there is a big storm. Everyone around Corning has lots of snow. School is cancelled. We have three inches that melts the next day. Phew! Crisis adverted! After a couple of days, I forgot what snow looked like.  They were complaining over text messages back home about all the cold weather. Yeah, cold weather? I had flowers to look at! An ocean to play in....


And then, if all that fun in the sun wasn't enough? We did this.....and yes, they are watching Dog TV in the form of bird feeders.





































Myla-bone is a rescue from a local shelter. She spent the week we were in Hawaii hanging out in isolation while they accessed what kind of pup she was. Duncan knew right away that she was the girl for him. They are good pups together.

I'm back tomorrow with a layout or two of our time away....had to ease into it slowly! Good thing I had a background made and a tag!



3 comments:

  1. Sounds like the house was taken care of and you guys had a great time...how romantic to have hubby surprise you... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good on you for having some time away, and welcome to your new baby!

    ReplyDelete
  3. O M G!!! They are perfect for each other! I'm in double love now! I don't even remember the rest... those faces...

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments. Come on. Leave me one. They make me smile!