Monday, March 5, 2018

All My Bags are Packed....





































THE MAN and I are heading off soon for a little tropical vacation to celebrate the 20th. In true Mitra fashion, I'm making layouts without any photos! I had a little bag full of pretty paper including these flamingos and thought I should have a start to making pages!





































After that I had a play with the same paper and some tags that came off the new shorts I had to buy. It's kinda still winter here and the stores aren't selling shorts as of yet, so I had to get busy buying on Amazon. Hence, a ton of tags!





































I made that rumply yellow flower ages from items that came from my erosion bundle. That doily is from the same place. I posted that project last week if you missed it! I'm really enjoying the bits and pieces from it!

So much so that I heard where we're going that it rains quite a lot but not for long, so I'm bringing a bundle with me.



























Someone gave me some coffee filters are work so I bought them home to craft with. These papers are layered in with the filters & some inks.


Looking forward to a restful week away and then to come home all recharged!

Happy Monday! I'll be back tomorrow with my project for THE CUTTING CAFE!

2 comments:

  1. Advances Anniversary Wishes !! Good job with the ppsz and tags :) Enjoy your vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh boy... so I think maybe you're on your vacation? Or will be soon? I hope you have a wonderful time and how much fun to take some stuff with you ... I think you're starting another erosion bundle? I'm tired... it's getting late... but I think that's what the idea is... can't wait to get back to that project!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments. Come on. Leave me one. They make me smile!