Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Pretty Purple Pie Slice for THE CUTTING CAFE













Ohhh I have been looking forward to making this box! It was super quick and turned out so pretty!

The actual file can be found over at THE CUTTING CAFE and is called the Pie Slice Box. It's one piece and goes together quick!





































I added a snowflake boarder and some crystals! A little heart shows you where to open the box!





































I'm working on a little gift to go in this box! I can't wait to send it!

We're rounding the corner to Christmas! I have a couple of cards left to send and a package to mail, but other than that I'm all ready! I have big plans of lots of fun crafting next week!

Happy Hump Day!



5 comments:

I LOVE comments. Come on. Leave me one. They make me smile!