Monday, December 18, 2017

12 "Tags" of Christmas for the Funkie Junkie: Jar Twelve





































Goodness gracious! The last tag for the Funkie Junkie Boutique challenge is done and dusted! I wrapped it up this morning by rolling three burlap roses and then added some gold paint. I'm a bit sad and in fact after a group shot I packed them up for their next journey in life. But first, let's talk about what I made here!


Linda over at the Funkie Junkie blog used a lot of traditional colors on her tag so that's what I used. She also pulled out some burlap which is why I have rolled some roses out of it. So much fun.
























Rolled burlap roses are rather addicting, but I only had one jar lid that needed to be decorated! Really love the little snow flakes that I also glued to the jar with gold pearl centers. They remind me a little of Linda's red pearls she used!

Are you ready for the group shot? Of course you are!
























So pretty and to think they are just little upcycled jars with all sorts of fancy additions! Well, I am sure I'll be back next year....just trying to come up with my next creation!

5 comments:

  1. They look amazing! so cute.. and I am sure you will be back next year with more amazing creating!! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow wow and super wow! Love those roses! Hmm. Maybe I should try one for mine in solidarity! I have two more to go....no problem but probably after Christmas....love your #12! I'm behind so heading back in time from here...lol! Merry Christmas my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey you! Did you link this up over at the Challenge? I don't see yours unless I"m blind..... I'm going through to make sure I didn't miss any! Just posted my last one... thanks for "making me"!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mitra, you have done an amazing job with the 'tags' this year, and your idea to make them out of recycled jars is most clever! I love the rolled burlap roses on this one, and your group shot is CHARMING! I wonder where these are off to? Thank you for inspiring me this year with all your festive transformations. I have to come back and see each in detail as time permits. In the meantime, Happy New Year and good luck in the draw! Sara Emily

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic finish, Mitra. Love the red gold paint on this jar and of course the burlap roses are the star of this one. Great shot of the all 12 - love seeing the collection. I'm delighted you played along again this year. Sorry I'm running a little behind schedule with closing out the challenge. I'll be back tonight with the winners post. I hope you and your family had a wonderful Christmas.

    Hugs,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments. Come on. Leave me one. They make me smile!