Wednesday, July 26, 2017

In the 'Dacks



Happy Monday! No, it's not Monday for you, but it is for me. I've been off for a couple of days on vacation camping in the Adirondacks...more specifically in Lake George, which in case you aren't aware is the best lake in New York. We have a lot of lakes to choose from, but having been on a bunch, I can say with authority, Lake George is the best. Anyhow, I've been woefully out of my element without access to a hot glue gun or paper cutter, but I did manage to make do with some paper and got two pages done on the picnic table. See my little bag there? It's got two paper packets I have been trying to work through since spring. I am winning though, as I'm down to mainly just scraps. Might have to restock before the next trip.






 I've been trying to stay busy. The youngest is off to Encampment which is basically like a military camp but for the Airforce. I'm trying to stay calm, but he's gone and can't text or call, so it's a bit unnerving, because we're a pretty close family. So, I've been reading too, finished up the second Sherlock Holmes book.

I'll be back tomorrow with a page...featuring the youngest...

I'm managing to keep caught up on pages so it's a recent camping trip, go me!

Happy Monday I mean Wednesday!

1 comment:

  1. oh that face... so hard to let them go but your heart just swells right out of your chest when they are so independent... I'd often wonder... why did I do that? Why did I make such strong, independent children??? They're going to leave me...lol... but it's oh so worth it... in the end they love you even more... even if it is from far away...

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments. Come on. Leave me one. They make me smile!