Tuesday, April 11, 2017

A Joyful Easter Card





































Oh goodness, it was so nice to work with a little paper and make these cards. I'm seriously wanting a nice long stretch in my office with some paper, but alas, life has been busy these last couple of weeks so I must be happy with a little washi, a bitty flower, and some sparkle glue.





































Downloaded a vintage graphic, printed a whole sheet of these chicks and got all EASTERY making these cards. I'm pretty pleased with them, especially since I was using scraps and not any specific layout. I'll be even MORE pleased to get them in the mail prior to say like..EASTER?





































Please note, they are also pretty darn flat! Happy postage dance!!

Alright, wish me luck in the sending part! I'll need it!

Happy Tuesday!

2 comments:

  1. They ARE flat!! WELL DONE! I know how hard that can be, LOL! And good on you getting your scrap on.... the images are too cute, too..... HAPPY EASTER, btw!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was going to say "very festive" but I'm not sure if that's the right word for Easter. Hope you have a nice one all the same.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments. Come on. Leave me one. They make me smile!