Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Jean's Hexagon Gift Box





































Pretty little flowers, hand dyed ribbon, and a snappy looking new paper! This box rocks! Miss Jean hooked me up with it for hosting and I'm loving both the box and the presents inside it!





































Looking forward to trying that stamp and that shimmer ribbon. I really am loving Close to My Heart's little stamp sets these days. They are really fun for making pocket letters and I bet will work really well on project life cards.





































One more pretty shot of that box with some snow in the background. Better enjoy it now, I hear Spring is in the works, just ask the robins and the daffodils.

Happy Hump Day!

5 comments:

  1. Well, this is an awesome gift box and LOVE the goodies... so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sigh...Robins and daffodils sounds divine. Like that box! Love it....have fun with the innards, too:):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lizzy Hill you would love it here in the U.K. As we have wall to wall snowdrops and daffodils atm. I adore the colours of you're pretty box mitra. Lucky you for the gift.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments. Come on. Leave me one. They make me smile!