Sunday, December 18, 2016

The Tenth, Eleventh, and Twelfth Jello Mold of Christmas for the Funkie Junkie Challenge





































Well, the tenth, eleventh, and twelfth jello molds are done and dusted! Wasn't sure I was going to make it, they are all due tomorrow to be in the challenge. This one here is number ten...Linda's tag had quite a bit of that cream color with a splash of black with a pink flower accent. The color scheme was the inspiration for me.


The eleventh tag was a bit of a challenge for me. 


I really LOVE that chalkboard look on Linda's tag and wanted to add a really small one to my ornament. I got a bit crazy with the glitter so it's not as clear as I wanted, but I LOVE the huge hot glue glittered drips I added. Super fun. The red twine she used and those snowflakes were inspiring as well. 

And last but not least...the twelfth jello mold!

I really like the color on this one and those rusty old jingle bells. I was inspired by the color as well as the hemp color from Linda's tag


And there you have it! A short and sweet post so I can get this all linked up! Although I can't leave you hanging on how I'm displaying them...I have a nook in a desk in my office where a desktop monitor used to sit. Since we've all migrated to laptops here, it looks pretty empty! Now it's all pretty for Christmas! Love it!

A huge thanks to Linda's Store the Funkie Junkie Boutique for having us over for a challenge! I've got my toes crossed to win! 

Happy Sunday!



5 comments:

  1. Three more gorgeous home dec items. The jello molds are incredible. These last three are fantastic and to to see them all together is such a treat. Thank you so much for participating again this year and congratulations on finishing the entire 12 Tags of Christmas Funkie Junkie Style. Best of luck in the prize drawing on Tuesday.

    Hugs,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow.You made them !! I loved the chalkboard and and the blue looks superb on the last one !

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look amazing! If I'm allowed to have a fave I think it's the chalkboard one, even if it's not way clear! And they look fantastic sitting up there all together like that. BRAVO you getting them all done in time, too :):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so clever, and they all look wonderful together!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You got them done! They look amazing all grouped together like that.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments. Come on. Leave me one. They make me smile!