Wednesday, November 2, 2016

{2 Much Fun} Off on an Adventure Layout





































Ticking a lot of layouts off the list! This past summer was pretty eventful so I have quite the pile of photos I want to scrap! It's getting smaller though! This is good because the Funky Junkie 12 Tags of Christmas Challenge started a bit ago and I need to get caught up, plus there are two more Tim Tags to do, not to mention holiday scrapping! Fun times!





































This is a pretty flat layout with an emphasis on glitter! My letters are glittery, that washi tape is crazy colorful, and I used that huge photo to make the page up. We didn't really take a lot of photos so I had to rely on a couple that I did take to tell the story. We really enjoyed the balcony overlooking Greektown.


Love that glittery banner I cut out of some paper for the side. That paper is at least 15 years old? OH my! Love me some stash busting!

Happiest of Hump Days to you Peeps! Hope your day is awesome!

6 comments:

  1. Fantastic, love the big photo and the glitter letters and lights in the photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liking the strong colors and patterns...red,pinks,purples, turquoise...what's not to like!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 15 year old paper? Wow! You've been scrapbooking for way longer than me! LOVE the large photo and how you've embellished it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW, now that is OLD paper. Good on you! Love it when you use the big photos & the glitter makes my heart sing!!! Detroit looks positively glowing here :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're making me want to try and find a printer here who can do big photos!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE this!! The glittery adds really are perfect for that lit up nighttime street... awesome!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments. Come on. Leave me one. They make me smile!