Thursday, August 25, 2016

Shark-Tini Layout


We always like visiting the Sweet Shoppe in Lake George Village. It always smells awesome in there! This time around THE MAN opted to run with buying gummy sharks. Then as a joke we added them to a dirty martini! They didn't actually melt, so it was mainly just funny!






































I have been REALLY enjoying printing out big photos on plain white scrapbook paper as a background! Aren't those blue wine glasses pretty? So much fun. I have also been using flatter embellishments too, oddly.






































Love that photo of my family! They are so good to me posing when I ask!

Well, the weekend is nearly upon us! Big adventures await! Tell you all about them soon in Memorandum Monday!

4 comments:

  1. The big photos are wonderful: I need to give this a go! And while I'm at it, I could give the gummy in martini thing a go too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is awesome to see big photos here when the photos seem to be getting smaller on other layouts! Funny story I hope the drinks tasted ok!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those 2 little staples....the lovely 'enjoy'....the off set photo..... y'know what? I ADORE this ...new fave!!! And those sharks looks way cute. I don't drink alcohol, but even I'd be tempted by those treats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so jealous of your big photos! Next purchase is one of those cool printers. Christmas maybe. Love this layout. And it doesn't even bother me that it's flat. The pictures have so much personality. Love it!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments. Come on. Leave me one. They make me smile!