Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Happy Times Close to My Heart Double Pager: Valentine's Day Photo Shoot




















There was some tidying of my office this weekend and I ran across these darling photos of my sister in law's babies. Aren't they sweet? Stephanie had sent them to me at Valentine's Day and I had been planning on making her a Valentine's Day page. Right about the same time I found them, I saw the double page layout I made recently at a Crafternoon from the Happy Times Close to My Heart paper.  It occurred to me that I had JUST the right photos.  All I added besides photos was a few black stamped hearts, some splatters, and the burlap bows.

I scanned in the wallets and printed them bigger. They aren't the best quality, but I adheared them lightly in case Stephanie has better quality ones she'd like to use.



She had the dates & how old they were written on the back, which is an awesome thing to do. I opted to copy the idea using a white pen. Lots of room for journaling at the very bottom.






































Love that big photo of the girls together. That was on the Valentine's Day card. I am thinking about adding a title, but I wanted to leave space for journaling for Stephanie and perhaps another photo? Or maybe she likes a little more white space on her layouts than I do. ;-)


































Check out those yummy little flowers that we stamped and fussy cut. I added a couple of my own and some string...and frosted them with glitter glue.

Hope Stephanie likes it! If you get a chance to get your hands on this paper pack, it really won't disappoint. It's chock full of gold and pretty florals with barn board....just super yummy!

Happy Hump Day!



5 comments:

  1. It's really pretty paper & I ADORE the flowers. Those little girls are super cute, too:) LUVERLY work:):) Bet she loves this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This turned out great, Mitra. I might have to use your idea with the black stamped heart. Looks perfect there and since I have almost the exact layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this paper pack and omg. Those photos!!! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome! Love those papers & your flowers!! Sure she will love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sure she'll love it. They really are sweet looking girls too..very pretty!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments. Come on. Leave me one. They make me smile!