Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Thinking of you Heart Chick Card





































When you order from the Funkie Junkie Boutique, you get a little baggie full of goodies that is tied with a little crinkle ribbon bow. I wanted to make my friend Debbie a card to cheer her up and decided I was going to dress this little digi bird up with a tie, hat, and Sherlock homes pipe.

The bird is a digital down load from Ppinkydolls on Etsy that I printed on photo paper and then water colored. I really enjoyed added sparkles to the middle of the heart. The beak and the legs I just used a sharpie since I didn't trust my detail water coloring skills. ;-)



























I tried to use up EVERYTHING in the little baggie, which included a die cut tie that I covered with washi, that Sherlock Holmes pipe, the bowler hat, the ribbon, and the metal & button clocks. Even the bag is tucked in behind the bird. I was pretty proud of myself!


It's winging it's way over to Debbie now by way of the United States Postal Service in a bright orange envelope. Hopefully it scares all the bills out of her mailbox and puts a smile on her face!

Happy Tuesday!



7 comments:

  1. Soooo cute!!! And good on you using up ALL the bits. As a recipient of your largesse... I'm sure she will be THRILLED by this!!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha and office going birdie with a tie ,Its Adorable !

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did a card OMG OMG...your good at everything love it

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did a card OMG OMG...your good at everything love it

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my! This is soooo cute! I'm sure she will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful!! I'm positive this will cheer her up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thats lovely, the birdie is so cute.. I am sure it will bring a huge smile to your friend..

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments. Come on. Leave me one. They make me smile!