Tuesday, October 27, 2015

The Second Punch Cup of Christmas for the Funkie Junkie Challenge






































Linda's Tag #2 was DELICIOUS! I loved black and gold...and those trees! Totally ran away with those colors and decided I needed to create a small little scene & cut some trees out with my Silly. Found out that hot glue makes really sweet snow when you sprinkle on a little glitter!



I used "Hope" on my tag with a sparkly dove to symbolize the star that Linda used! Really digging the little words!

Hope you get a chance to stop by Linda's Shop, The Funkie Junkie! Her store is hosting the challenge and I can honestly say I am always inspired by the very unusual items as well as these lovely tags!

Happy Tuesday!



4 comments:

  1. This looks lovely! Love the dove and the big key!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hot glue and glitter eh? saves waiting for it to dry, too:) Lovely....that key is my fave bit....so I'm wondering....to SEE these gorgeous scenes you're creating....you going to glue all these cups to a board and hang them on a wall or something? I'm sure you have Ideas Lurking!!! Still loving the copper look, too:):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, you rascal! You didn't even blog about the coppery look you gave the punch cup and I was reading down waiting for those details :( Love the interpretation with the trees and the dove. I agree with the two Lizzies that the corroded key is uber cool! You are making me want to dig around in the closet for a bag of old keys I picked up at a second hand store years ago...it must be around here someplace. Wonderful entry for week #2, Mitra!

    Hugs,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, the dove holding the vintage key just makes this one sing! So very beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments. Come on. Leave me one. They make me smile!