Friday, September 11, 2015

Just Today Layout: At Camp





































oh yummy paper! Made me happy to fussy cut it a little to give a nice big wave on my page! Got a second page out of it too, but that one you'll see later. ;-)

I like to take a photo of our "Camp" now and again. This particular photo was taken at the Atlantic Blueberry Campground.
































Just a few little accordion blooms...a white felt bow and gold letters...super fun!





























Used some glitter glue to outline the waves...not sure you can see it....but it's sparkly!

Heading off into the weekend now, got a busy one planned!

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic layout! I love glitter glue! And the wreath from the post before this one looks amazing! And love the new blog header too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVING your new header.....Lexie at it again???? Gorgeous page....I can see it's waving madly at me.....hahahaaaa......sorry......the glitter glue I can just see.....the title I adore & it all looks so relaxed and laid back, I just wanna beeeee theeeerre!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments. Come on. Leave me one. They make me smile!