Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Bodie Island: Outer Bank Layout






































I'm really digging circles these days on my layouts. I think because you can take a sheet of double sided paper and cut it so you can see both patterns...





























Add a bunch of paper scraps under some neutral flowers and voila! You have the whole paper line on one page, super pretty!


Give us Pratt's a lighthouse and we'll pose in front of it!
























I'm almost done with photos from this trip, which is good. Our summer camping schedule starts next weekend!

5 comments:

  1. ....AND you got on 3 good sized photos. Hmmm - like your circle other pp side idea....& you've stapled the lace. I do so LOVE that you did that. Just what I'd do!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks wonderful! Simple but lovely design, great use of 3 photos, and love the flower cluster too! And I love the circle base too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree! Circles rock!! I also love double-sided papers & using both sides too!!! And I noticed those gold staples!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I find scrapping multiple photos difficult, you obviously don't , this looks great
    Mary

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments. Come on. Leave me one. They make me smile!