Friday, February 6, 2015

Cupid Mailbox for THE CUTTING CAFE


I have been anxious to work with The Mailbox Template since Regina released it. Over at THE CUTTING CAFE she has been hard at work and there are TONS of lovely things to choose from for Valentine's Day.

It's such a cute little decoration!


Here is the other side with the little flag that comes in the cutting file. I added that little gold cupid with the pearls and gold trim. The paper I used had a white resist that worked well with some purple mists!


I even decorated in the INSIDE! Well, I might have misplaced something sticky causing my black paper to tear, which wouldn't have been a big deal, but it had a white core. ;-) So had to cover that up with a sticker!


 The colors I used make me so happy! 

Happy Friday!

10 comments:

  1. Seeing this in the snow REALLY makes those fabulous colors pop! Again, I very much enjoy your candlestick base. Love is just oozing from this gorgeous mailbox creation!! Adding the cupid was the perfect touch :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh MY this is incredibly CUTE & beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous...enough said! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Exactly Lisa you took the words right out of my mouth. Gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  5. My word there is no end to your creativity! This looks wonderful, love all the lace!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are amazing! This is gorgeous!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I feel like I am looking at a Victorian masterpiece. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mitra, this blew me out of my mind!!! This is gorgeous beyond words. Love it.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments. Come on. Leave me one. They make me smile!