Monday, February 2, 2015

Contest Layout for Another Freaking Scrappy





































We're back at Another Freaking Scrappy after a small break. I think Christmas caught up with us all!

Anything goes this month!

I am in QUITE the mood over Valentine's Day. It's one of my favorite holidays and also happens to be my wedding anniversary! Decided to make a layout with that theme in mind!






Lots of bling, scraps of this and that all tucked along a long black double sided scallop.

Check it out from the side! ;-)





























There is of course a story behind this layout...something really amusing happened on our cruise and I wanted a layout to document it!

I'll be back tomorrow with the story!

Happy Monday!

3 comments:

  1. Can't wait to hear that story....looove the scallops & most of all that HAPPY paper behind it all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow wow wow!! This is amazing!! LOVING all the goodies you incorporated on your page!! And can't wait to hear the story!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That must be a good story, and what a fabulous layout.. looks terrific!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments. Come on. Leave me one. They make me smile!