Thursday, February 19, 2015

Christmas Magic: THE LAST CRUISE PAGE (I think)






































Got back into the Christmas Spirit with this page. The Cruise ship was all decked out for Christmas and during one trip to the atrium, I got THE MAN to pose on the stairs for me. Of course it was quite busy so I had to be patient while people used the stairs....





























I really wanted to showcase this photo so built up a lot of layers and then added a nice chunk of cardboard....always love working with that! Some vintage velvet leaves, a key, paper scrap banners, a vintage doily and some cheese cloth completed the decorating. Those skeleton leaves were a gift from Lizzy Hill ages ago that I turned up from the Christmas paper stash.



























Here is a side view so you can see some of the scraps I used and the glitter & gold.

I also used something NEW on this page that I am QUITE excited about.





























A NEWLY released Tim Holtz lace stencil is finding it's way onto my projects! I love it quite a lot so I am sure I'll overuse it again and again....

I first saw it at the Funkie Junkie Boutique which is a rockin' scrap place to shop. It's like getting the most fabulous present when you place an order with her!

In case you missed it, I used it on yesterday's project here!

Hope your Thursday is MOST fantastic! We are just a short hop away from Friday!

3 comments:

  1. What an awesome page to end your book (maybe...)! I really like the vintage feel of this page!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those leaves look great here....& that die looks fabulous. And that ship looks amazing! Like a shopping mall..... They make em big these days, eh???!!! Last page. REEEEALLLY????!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice indeed! Awesome layering!!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments. Come on. Leave me one. They make me smile!