Wednesday, November 19, 2014

The Seventh Icicle for Linda's Funkie Junkie 12 Tag Challenge


This is my seventh icicle for Linda's Funkie Junkie 12 Tags of Christmas. Linda's store The Funkie Junkie Boutique sponsors the tags. Her lovely tag this week was SUPER PRETTY!


The peachy copper tones inspired me along with the hints of gold! Loved the embossing as well and did attempt to emboss some fuzzy vintage holy leaves...yeah, disaster!





































I used some chunky vintage gold glitter, vintage gold ornaments, and a vintage bow to capture the look I was going for. A Christmas scene with a guy walking home down a snow covered road is in the center in a bronze bottle cap.


I am starting to get quite the pile! I see she has released the 8th tag, I better get to work! I also am onto Plan B on where to display these...

Happy Hump Day!

5 comments:

  1. This one is super cute! They look gorgeous piled up like that....luscious!!! Judging by our news, you may have a layer of that wet white stuff to lay your icicles down on....sounded a bit grim....hope you guys aren't too snowed in:):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmmm....where else would you display these other than the tree? Would I be hot or cold if I guessed a BIG huge window? This icicle is OUTSTANDING. It's got something old, something new, something borrowed and the snow that blew!! ;) I would never be able to pin point a favorite as they each individually tell such a wonderful story.
    hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are doing so well on these. They are so YOU!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, Mitra! Love the addition of all the vintage gold embellishments and that snowflake rosette is a favorite of mine. I think it's time it made a seasonal debut on one of my tags :) Thanks so much for playing along again this week.

    Hugs,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments. Come on. Leave me one. They make me smile!