Thursday, November 20, 2014

The Eighth Icicle for Linda's Funkie Junkie 12 Tag Challenge





I got inspired last night to create the eighth icicle for Linda's Funkie Junkie 12 Tags of Christmas. Linda's store The Funkie Junkie Boutique sponsors the tags. Wait until you see her stocking tag and you'll see why I was inspired!


I really really liked that brown polka dotted part of her stocking and all that texture! Did I mention I LOVED IT TO BITS! So much I used the new prima Color Bloom Antique gold all over my snowflake. For the record, it is shimmery but more brown in my book than gold. Made up for wanting some gold by edging the whole piece with gold liquid pearls.

Can you see my icicle has a lot of texture! And jingle bells too! Just like Linda's!


Quite the large pile now! Only four left to go!


No snow yet here in the Miami of New York State! So I'm still able to take these photos outside!

Happy Thursday!

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful! That Prima EP is awesome and the edging in gold really completes it. Your red poinsettia looks gorgeous sitting atop it. Love the red holly leaves behind it all too...did I mention that RED is my favorite color - yummy!

    Hugs,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just made a huge comment and it poofed into space. Here's the highlights......gorgeous, red, hypnotic, awesome bells and I'm ready for 9!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaaah! Thank you! So you weren't snowed under. Yet. Good for you lot:) I thought this was my fave to date [the gold gets me every time!].....but then I had another look....I think the blue one with the big bow is still up there! That tag is AWESOME, too, I have to say:):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This one is really beautiful.. love the red flowers..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty & I love all those micro beads! I must remember to use mine more often.

    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  6. You win~these are amazing! thanks for stopping by today :):)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments. Come on. Leave me one. They make me smile!