Sunday, June 1, 2014

Pin This & Pin Me: Layout for Another Freaking Scrappy Challenge
































Oh no! Anne knows my almost guilty pleasure! Well, you ALL do now!

The first of the month has rolled around again and over at Another Freaking Scrappy she is asking us to scrap about our favorite pastime on our compuer...

My pc is more for printing photos and email, so I went with how I use my phone the most.

I love love love pinterest. I am not a huge pinner, nor do I remember most days to even pin my own stuff, but there is something about taking a quick wander through a bunch of lovely beautiful thing that just makes me happy. Stumble across something I made that is pinned by someone else? I get all happy embarrassed!




















On the top I used a bunch of homemade tags for my journaling along with some pretty ribbon and cork board embellishments. I am using the car, bike, plane and map pin to symbolize how pinterest will take you places that you've never seen before. I randomly follow people who pin places and I enjoy those photos too!


































Across the bottom I printed out some of my pin boards. They are random things that make me happy!

Hope you hop on over and check out all the cool pages & play along with us!

5 comments:

  1. Oh wow I have not caught the pinterest bug yet.. too busy with blogs.. but this looks amazing, really love the color and all the tags and those little people at the top of your page too.. brilliant take on the challenge...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that's a fun, fun, page! I love the row of people at the top. All symbolizing the connection we have to each other from all over the world. It's such a terrific page and what a great theme too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like this page. You're right - I do it too: I surf as a little treat to myself after I've finished something else and I don't even pin very much. I just like the pretty pictures. Like window shopping

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, what an awesome idea for a layout! I love the cork pieces sharing how pinterest lets us travel the globe without going anywhere. Fabulous page!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like 'dipping' into Pinterest, too....when I can find the time! LOOOVE your tag idea with the journaling & I spy some Mitra Ribbon special looking cute up there, too:):)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments. Come on. Leave me one. They make me smile!