Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Friendship's Road



A lovely package arrived just the other day from Marilyn. And interestingly enough, it was a 12 by 12 size. Oh, one of the best sizes!!

This is the little lovely that it contained! I love it!! From the beautiful resin rose to the hand dyed yarn loops to the very lovely leaves hanging down.....

I wanted to thank each and every one of you that follow my blog! And those bloggers out there that I have had the good fortune to stumble across and gain inspiration, a huge thank you from the bottom of my toes!

Thanks Marilyn for the great page! I will be finding a frame to I can hang this in my crafting room/office.

4 comments:

  1. wow...lucky girl!
    just beautiful!
    hugz
    irini

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaah that is really beautiful...and heart-warming too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a completely gorgeous piece of art! Truly a wonderful gift to receive. :) Amazing detail and talent.... post more pictures later.

    P.S Sorry for the chicken and rice on the monitor...LOL...but if anyone would get it, I KNEW you would. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this page, great to look at and also to receive. You have a wonderful friend.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments. Come on. Leave me one. They make me smile!