Monday, April 18, 2011

Here is my main page for our DC trip! I was so pleased with the stamping...and my little calendar! I am now planning on using up this paper on the whole trip. Might keep the pages similar in style too. Love my little tree branch too, that turned out cool! That is something I got off Etsy and is Dusty Attic. If you look, I have a stamped legend for our trip! The yellow J & M is for Joe and Marilyn! On a side note, she let me into her ATTIC space, which is FULL of scrapping and craft stuff. Oh my! And then, she handed me some photos and left! I had so much fun. I made her a page, so hopefully I'll get a photo of that at some point (hint hint) and can share it!
Oh and do you love that fat robin? He was cracking me up! I watched eight or nine of them this morning working around the snow looking for worms. They are such good little things!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments. Come on. Leave me one. They make me smile!