Sunday, February 6, 2011

100 Bulbs Promise of Spring



So, been reading a lot of blogs lately talking about scrapping what we're dreaming of right now. Due to the heavy load of snow that was dumped secretly overnight, I am dreaming of spring. More specifically, the daffodil bulbs I planted last fall under the apple trees on my hands and knees. Thankfully the soil here is wonderful and the bulb drill made it quick work...but you never do know about bulbs. They can be tricky and who knows who has figured out under the snow that there are tasty bulbs to eat...so, I am dreaming a bit uneasily...and again, I am inspired by purple. Which is an odd color to be thinking of...but purple is a good dream color too. Add in some snowflakes and ribbon, it's all kinds of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments. Come on. Leave me one. They make me smile!