Sunday, January 23, 2011

Valentine's Day





13 years ago I got married on Valentine's Day, so deep down I have had a thing for hearts, roses, and all that since. I LOVE scrapping Valentine's Day. I have more stamps with hearts than ones for Christmas..So, wanted to show you a few projects that I have been working on.

The Snoopy Cards amused me to no end today. I have had a thing for the litte beagle. Probably after Lexi said that Forrest looked like Snoopy...I made these cards for the teacher presents. I love the red glittery paper. It's from Stampin' Up as is the die cut that I used on my Sizzix machine to cut that scallopy rectangle. The stamps were from Close to My Heart...and the ribbon was just left overs...

The scrapbook page is missing the photo (black rectangle). We are making those at my house next weekend along with a super cool card that Shirley is dreaming up. I love the sparkley title and sparkle string. Those both came from the scrapbooking store in Canada. Shirley also bought that really cool heart mask there too and the shimmery red Glimmer Mist. I included it in my photos. Scarlet was the perfect color to go with the tulip red paper from Close to My Heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments. Come on. Leave me one. They make me smile!